The Steering Committee of eucen and the eucen Secretariat wish you all a beautiful break and all the best for 2023, full of new ideas, new collaborations and a lot of energy!
eucen is planning a year of activities for our members and stakeholders:
– the Seminar Accross the Atlantic in April,
– the Conference in Utrecht in June,
– the Policy Talks in September,
– the Autumn Seminar in November,
– the publication of two EJULL issues, and
– a lot of research work connected to projects!
University Lifelong Learning will be at the centre of our activities, but we will work topics such as inclusion or WBL or learning cities.
The eucen Secretariat will be closed from Friday 23 December 2022 until Monday 09 of January 2023.
Image from Freepik