The new Steering Committee of eucen was elected last Thursday 01 June in Utrecht (NL), during the General Assembly 2023. The group is formed by:
– Pascal Paschoud (University of Lausanne, CH). President
– Beate Hörr (University of Mainz, DE). Vice President
– Katrin Männik (Tallinn University, EE). Secretary General
– Lyndsey El Amoud (University College Cork, IE)
– Tamer ATABARUT (Bogaziçi University, TR)
– Christina Paulus (BOKU, AT)
– Christine Roussat (University Clearmont Augverge, FR)
The General Assembly also approved the co-option of Llorenç Bagur (University Pompeu Fabra, ES) as Treasurer of our association.
One of the candidates to the elections, Prof Kevin Orr from the University of Huddersfield (UK), was forced to withdraw his candidacy due to health reasons. We wish him to recover very soon.